Puffco Power Dock
What’s in side
- Power Dock
- USB-C Power Cord
- Using the proviided USB-C cable, fully charge your Power Dock using the input power port before first use.
- Fully insert the Peak Pro into the Pwoer Dock, align Peak Pro charging port towards the front side of the Power Dock. An indicator will illuminate Blue on the Power Dock when a connection is established.
- To charge an external device, plug directly into the USB out put power port. To change the Power Dock, plug directly into the USB-C input power port.
- to check the battery level of Power Dock, click the button on the back underside of the device. Battery level will be indicated by 4 white lights (4 being fully charged, 1 being low.)
- Keep your Peak ready at all times. Activate ready mode through the moble application. Once you remove the Peak Pro from the Power Dock, your favorite temperature automatically begins heating without pressing a single button.